Tuesday, May 25, 2010

#2 Get to know yourself or me?

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Jessie (:
Birth Date: June 28
Current Location: New Zealand
Hair Color: Brown
Righty/Lefty: L

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Losing people I love (yes sanam same as you :) )
Your joy: the people I love

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts waking up: time to go back to sleep
Your best physical feature: i like my eye colour
Your bed time: like 1030 - 11pm
Your most missed memory: my favourite two weeks of summer with you :)

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: BK
Single or Group Dates: Single ;p

Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: atm chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Mocha please :)

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: No thanks :) I like my lungs
Cuss: no thankyou :)
Take showers: Yes, its called hygiene
Believe in yourself: Yes.
Believe what goes around comes around: KARMA!
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes!
Think you’re a health freak: no, I love junk food.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: yes :)
Been on stage: No thanks.
Eaten sushi: hell yes :)
Been hurt: emotionally, yes.
Dyed your hair: never!

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: no, sorry?
Kissed the same sex: not in a sexual way.
Gotten beaten up: nah.
Changed who you were to fit in: no, sometimes havent spoken my mind.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 20's
Number of kids you’re planning on having: two?

LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Filling this out
1 HOUR AGO: Blogging
1 WEEK AGO: Being busy
1 YEAR AGO: not much?

LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: excited.
I HATE: confusion
I HIDE: how I feel [sometimes]
I NEED: To pay attention in bio

No comments:

Post a Comment